THIS MAY BE THE BEST 42 MINUTES ON YOUTUBE

I've been meaning to share this for over a month now, but if you haven't seen Chris Harris' 2014 Car of the Year film, go ahead and write-off the next 45 minutes of your life -- trust me, it's worth it.




Over the last six months, there has been a healthy serving of controversy surrounding automotive personalities (doing my best to avoid a Clarkson reference, there it goes), and since Mr. Harris has left /Drive we have been in a sort-of automotive limbo online.

Many are attributing this limbo to the controversial change to the Drive+ subscription service and the polarizing result it has had on /Drive's viewership. Personally, I am happy to pay the small subscription fee each month because I am well aware that making YouTube videos about the cars we love is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Either way, Harris is broadcasting his own channel, Chris Harris on Cars, and the content is as good as ever -- with all the power sliding, sarcasm, and British wit we've come to expect.

I'm not going to spoil the surprise, so check out the video for Harris' top picks.


No comments: